These True Left-Handed 8-in Tabletop Fabric Shears are a great choice for all fabric cutting needs.
The Bent Profile & Offset Angle makes the #728L excellent for pattern cutting and tabletop-based projects.
- These shears have a razor edge grind on the blades resulting with a cut like a hot knife through butter.
- This versatile tool helps complete your sewing, quilting, and crafting projects with ease.
- These beautiful but powerful Fabric Shears are guaranteed to give you a lifetime of cutting pleasure.
- As usual, our hand-crafted Famore brand scissors are forged from a German grade stainless steel.
Finally, precision detail cutting for the true Left Handed artist.
True Left handed scissors mirror the righthanded blade's positions -
– allowing You the artist to trace cut to lines, folds, and precise measurements.
True Left Handed Scissors put your view on the correct side of the cutting blade
– viewing exactly where you’re cutting without your own hands & scissors getting in the way
True Lefthanded Scissors Explained
This quick video explains how to correctly use true left-handed shears,
And why it's really about your line of sight when cutting fabrics correctly and precisely for your projects.
"True Left Handed Scissors put you and your view on the correct side of the cutting blade"