Curved Hemostat Clamps
(locking, Curved Forceps/Clamps)
Hemostats are highly recommended among quilters:
Famore Lockable Hemostat Clamps (Curved) are a surprisingly handy instrument with many useful sewing purposes.
Lockable Clamps gives you an extra hand:
- Famore hemostat is particularly great as an alternative to a bodkin for turning a tube of fabric when making straps or belts.
- These 5.5-inch Curved hemostats are used as lockable turning forceps with a serrated edge,
Perfect for gripping the fabric without making it rip of fray.
- Great tool for turning or stuffing, the curved tips allow you to get into hard to get corners.
- Ideal for turning sewing projects right-side out, as well as stuffing projects
- Locking hemostats are also great for turning collars
Once you've used our Hemostats you'll wonder how you managed without them!
Stainless Steel and easy to keep clean.